Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Fear Factor

I have always been afraid to take up the REAL responsibilities in my personal day to day life, as i never used to be responsible back at home in Mysore. Dad and mom have showered me more love and care, and probably because of that i had taken a back seat when it came to take responsibility on my own.
Felt so unreal when my engagement got fixed on Feb 7th, Than that I realized that I am at a” Ready to get Married” stage in my life , Now that my Engagement has got fixed with Preethi,  a lot of thoughts have started to come upfront in my mind which have always been back shelved  in my mind,  just like the teachers wouldn’t notice the guys sitting at the last bench in the class room during the lecture but only when it was to take attendance or the other way around. Eventually the time had come for me wherein I had to look after myself and also my better half with all the REAL TIME responsibilities.  I Still remember the conversation which I had with Preethi a week before the engagement regarding my Responsibility Fears, I really felt terrible that time, had a couple of sleepless nights too due to that.
Well let me give a brief introduction on Preethi with whom I would be spending the rest of my life, She is born and brought up in Bengaluru , born on Oct 1st 1985 (Guess she might  get a few extra birthday wishes from my friends after this Blog gets posted J ) works as a software techie in IGATE .I was the first guy whom she saw during the marriage match making process and there were some sparks between us that day, I felt that she might be the one and she has become my companion for LIFE.
It was just a week before the engagement , after a lot of talks with Preethi  ,my parents and few cousins , started to realize that it’s not a big deal to take up the responsibility ,as I would always have her and parents beside me all thru my life.
Finally came out of that so called fear factor a couple of days before the Engagement which had caused me a couple of sleepless nights.

1 comment:

  1. Good blog:)
    Dnt worry I am there for you:)
    Will make our life rocking together

    ReplyDelete